$ 52 USD
~~Please choose shipping upgrade at the checkout if you need tracked or priority delivery. No tracking detail will be available for non tracked (Small Packet - USA Air or International Air) shipping option.~~
~~Current delivery time is longer due to border closure, travel restrictions and lockdowns~~
1) Face Brush - An all-natural face brush with baby soft bristles. Gentle on delicate facial skin for exfoliating. Can be used as a traditional dry skin brush. No more batteries or electricity – our little bit for the earth! Extra soft brush bristles are made with bamboo fibres and the handle is made of Beechwood.
2) Konjac Sponge - We love this little spongebob so much, we just couldn't keep it out of this box! The konjac sponges are made from the konjac root, which is a plant. The root is ground down and made into a flour and then the sponges are created. They are 100% biodegradable and fully sustainable and this naturally moisture rich plant fibre is alkaline to balance the acidity of skin oils and impurities.
When wet they become about 1.5 times their dry size, super soft and extremely gentle to clean your face with. Just add a drop of your favourite facial cleanser or soap and rub gently in circular motions avoiding the eyes and any acne. Remember this little sponge is delicate so don’t stretch, twist or squeeze it or it might get damaged. Rinse well and squeeze gently before hanging to dry away from direct sunlight and heaters. We recommend replacing the sponge every 2-3 months.
3) Crystal roller bottle with Extra Virgin Rosehip or Marula oil - Our crystal roller bottles come with matching crystal roller head for easy application and zero waste. Crystals are powerhouses of energy from the earth, because of their crystalline structure, their energy is constant, not changing like ours. Because of this, crystals can help us rebalance our own energies and infuse any liquids they come in contact with, with their vibes.
Choose from cold pressed Extra Virgin Rosehip or Marula oils.
Our Extra Virgin Rosehip oil has a high content of Vitamin E and essential fatty acids produced from the first pressing of the seeds. This is a cold pressed oil that is quickly absorbed by the skin and does not leave an oily feeling.
Our cold pressed Marula oil comes from the dioecious Marula tree, indigenous to the Miombo woodlands of Southern and West Africa. It is considered one of Africa’s botanical treasures and has a long history in African culture. The raw materials for the oil are harvested and pressed by community collectives of mostly women. Rich in antioxidant and essential fatty acids, regular use of Marula oil has been found to significantly improve skin hydration, softness and smoothness. Absorbs easily into the skin leaving a silky-smooth feel.
4) Hemp-Cotton Face scrub pads - These are washable, reusable pack of 10 face scrub pads in the handy mesh pouch. They are made of natural, undyed 70% hemp and 30% cotton. Use them for removing makeup or applying toner and moisturisers. When needed just pop them in the handy drawstring bag and in the wash with your clothes. Easy clean up!!
5) Hand poured and decorated Tin Candle: Made with natural soy wax and essential oil & fragrance blends, these smokeless, clean burning candles help create a relaxing ambiance for the true home spa treatment.
The pretty candle jars are filled with 4.24 Oz soy candles and can be recycled after use for storing jewelry, coffee beans or succulent plants.
6) Bath bomb – Our bath bombs are made with baking Soda, Citric Acid, Sea salt, Sunflower oil, water, a touch of fragrance, cosmetic skin safe colorants and fun little details like flower petals and glitters. The ingredients in our bath bombs work together to soften water. Our combination of ingredients is perfect for all skin types, as it is easily absorbed to leave skin soft and smooth.
Each ball is 2.5" in diameter and weighs approximately 4.5 oz – about the size of a tennis ball.
How to use - Fill your bathtub with warm water, drop in the Bath Bomb, let it dissolve, step in, lay back, enjoy and relax! Some Bath Bombs contain flower petals and others have glitter. If you prefer not to have these pieces floating in the tub while you enjoy your bath, wrap the Bath Bomb in a recycled nylon bag before dropping in the bath tub.
Please ensure your safety by cleaning out the bath tub and ensuring no slippery residue remains on the bottom of the tub before standing up or stepping out of the tub.
DISCLAIMER: Stone opacity, color, and patterns can vary as it is a naturally occurring product. Photos are examples only, actual product may vary. Gemstone selection is at our sole discretion. We do not offer returns or exchanges based on color or pattern variations.
Carrier oils and essential oil blends are meant for external use only. Please do not ingest and keep away from sensitive areas, such as eyes, acne, etc. To maintain freshness of single ingredient oils and essential oil blends, please store the bottles in a cool, dark place and away from direct sunlight and heat.
Patch test recommendation - Before using any skin products, please do a self-patch test to ensure your skin likes the products! Patch test directions are included in the box for easy reference.
Please ensure you do a patch test on the inside of your elbow and wait for 12-48 hours before using any skin products. If you notice any allergic reactions, please discontinue using.
The information provided on crystals or oils or essential oil blends is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease, and it should not be used by anyone who is pregnant or under the care of a medical practitioner.
Please refer to our policies @ www.indigopaisley.com for further details.
By adding product to cart, you consent to agree unconditionally to all of the terms, conditions, policies, and disclaimers and agree to indemnify Indigo Paisley Studio from any claims, losses, or damages of any kind related to the products purchased.
~~!!IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT !!~~
For our Return/Refund policy, please visit our store home page and scroll down to the "Frequently asked questions". Please message me know if you have any questions