$ 10 USD
~~Please choose shipping upgrade at the checkout if you need tracked or priority delivery. No tracking detail will be available for non tracked (Small Packet - USA Air or International Air) shipping option.~~Current delivery time is longer due to border closure, travel restrictions and lockdowns~~
Our products are sustainably sourced and responsibly produced in India, adhering to the highest quality of manufacturing ethics.
What is in the box - All Massage balls comes in 100% Cotton Canvas carry pouch and instructions card
Choose from -
1) Ball + Peanut Ball + Yoga Mat holder shoulder sling strap
2) Peanut Ball + Yoga Mat holder shoulder sling strap
3) Ball + Yoga Mat holder shoulder sling strap
4) Ball + Peanut Ball
Add a naturally sourced sustainable eco friendly solid heave cork yoga brick block to the box and make it a yoga gift box for the professional.
~~ Features - Cotton Hand Made Macrame Yoga Pilates Mat Holder Shoulder strap
100% Cotton Macrame Handmade In India using good quality cotton yarn. Size - 180 CM/ 70 Inches length. 4 CM / 1.57 Inches wide. Soft and skin friendly on your skin. Natural and eco friendly material. There are two wooden rings on both ends of the strap which is adjustable to any size of yoga mat.
Multiple uses: use this beautiful artisan strat for yoga or Pilates mat holder or blanket holder.
Note: the offer is for the sling strap not the mat.
Wash care - Delicate and lightweight premium 100% Cotton Product. Hand Wash Only using mild detergent. Do not bleach or wash with other colors. Flat or drip dry in shade. Keep away from direct sunlight
~~Features - Cork Massage Ball
The Indigo Paisley Corck Massage Ball is made from naturally sourced sustainable eco friendly cork from India. It is non toxic and skin friendly. Each ball comes in a 100% Cotton canvas drawstring carry pouch
Usage: The Cork Massage Ball is such a versatile and simple way to self massage. Four ways to use your Indigo Paisley Cork Massage Ball
1. Pop the ball under your hip. This can help relieve tight hips and reduce lower back pain. If you sit at a desk, in a car or on a couch chances are, your hips are tight which is making your lower back sore.
2. The thumb. Place the ball into the fleshy part of your them and use your body wait to increase the pressure. This is perfect for people who use their hands a lot such as typing, using a mobile phone or even massage therapists.
3. The soles of the feet. Releasing the feet can improve your posture and decrease pain further up your body. If you have tight feet it could mean your body if compensating further up the chain. Releasing this can help decrease that pain. This is especially important for people who wear shoes... so everyone.
4. The chest. Push the ball into the fleshy part of your chest and do small circles. This is great for any one struggling with up neck and back tightness. Releasing the chest can set your shoulders back and help you stand taller. Most people to work with their hands in front of their body. if this is you, make sure you do this regularly.
~~!!IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT !!~~
For our Return/Refund policy, please visit our store home page and scroll down to the "Frequently asked questions". Message me know if you have any questions